Lien Chang Electronic was established in 1968 and officially became public listed on the Taiwan Stock Exchange Market on January 24, 1997.
- We introduced a comprehensive range of EC Motor drive control solutions, spanning from 120W to 3.7KW, along with compact E-Bike chargers.
- Entered into OEM heavy-duty frequency inverters and ODM commercial DC motor controllers.
- The company authorized capital was increased to NTD 250 million in order to accommodate the company's future operational expansion.
- Entered Digital signage power supply market.
- Entered automotive electronics industry and obtained the production qualification for automotive electronic products through IATF 16949 certification.
- Entered the household appliance sector, the product range included control boards for white goods such as air conditioners, refrigerators, and air purifiers.
- Entered the portable power industry and manufactured wireless chargers.
- The company business office moved from Hsin Chuang district, New Taipei city to Nei Hu district, Taipei city.
- The capital increased to NT$1,109,000,000.
- The capital increased to NT$1,047,000,000.
- Deregistered 8,407,000 treasury shares, resulted in authorized capital change to NT$978,578,000.
- Repurchase 8,407,000 treasury shares to maintain shareholder rights and interests.
- Disposed Lien Chang Technology building.
- Power supply-related products revenue accounted of 57% from the total revenue.
- Company's stock has been publicly listed on the Taiwan Stock Exchange through brokerage firms' business offices since September-11th.
- The Investment Commission approved an indirect investment of USD 9.5 million in Mainland China.
- The capital increased to NT$760,600,000. Established the Electronic division to develop switched-mode power supplies and chargers product.
- Our company's stocks were officially traded on January 24th, 1997, at the Securities Dealer Business Office of the Taiwan Securities Exchange Center counter.
- The capital increase is NT$ 400 million and ISO 9002 certification has been successfully applied for and approved.
- In June, 1996, we were honored to receive the 'Industrial Waste Reduction and Control System' excellence award presented by the Ministry of Economic Affairs, Industrial Development Bureau.
- In July, 1995, the capital increase is NT$ 300 million, with additional investment in production automation equipment. The public issuance was approved by the Securities and Futures Bureau of the Ministry of Finance.
- The completion and official opening of the Lienchang Technology Building. On 25th July, 1995 during the fourth session of the fifth joint board and supervisors meeting was decided to invest in the establishment of the Gen Mao International Co., Ltd., with a total capital of NT$30 million and the company holds a 99.99% shares.
- The capital increased NT$190 million. Invested production automation and cleanroom equipment, as well as bringin the most advanced equipment-European adhesive dispensing machine.
- Set up LienchangTechnology Building with 10 ground floors and 2 basements. The revenue has surpassed NT$1 billion for the first time.
- The capital increased NT$174 million and invested in production automation equipment.
- The capital increased NT$81 million, with additional investment in production automation equipment.
- The capital increased NT$580 million, all was allocated for expanding production equipment and enlarging factory facilities. The all-new four-levels factory building was completed in December.
- The capital increased NT$380 million with investments focused on yokes and flyback transformer FA equipment to rationalize production. Additionally, 706 ping of land for a new factory building was acquired for expansion purposes.
- The capital increased NT$30 million with investments in producing color flyback transformers and initiating expansion into exports.
- The company's products have been evaluated by the Industrial Development Bureau as strategically important industrial products within the consumer electronics category and they are eligible for preferential tax rates.
- TECO Electric invested in collaboration, engaging in large-scale production and distribution of bias coils and flyback transformers for monitor.
- Awarded the UL certification.
- The capital increase of NT$10 million for purchased new equipment.
- Relocated from Luzhou township to Hsinchuang city.
- The capital increased of NT$6 million for expanding production.
- Pioneered the production and distribution of domestically-made flyback transformers (FBT) for television sets.
- Pioneered the production and distribution of domestically-made deflection yokes (DY) for television sets.
- Established on 23rd Dec, 1968 in Luzhou township, Taipei county, with a capital of NT$1 million. Engaged in the production and distribution of electronic components such as coils for television sets and intermediate frequency transformers.